Every game lover needs dice. Sometimes you lose the dice a game comes with or you made up your own game but need dice for it or you think dice would make a game you have better. Roleplaying gamers always need multi-sided dice.
The Dice Emporium sells ONLY dice so they know their dice. They sell a crazy amount of dice of many, many different kinds. Sure you can get your D10 die there but you can also get dice with letters or symbols on them, regular six sided dice or even blank dice.
Disclosure: I received dice in exchange for this post.
As you can see from the picture above, you can buy a set of polyhedral dice like the kind used in roleplaying games. You can find these sets in hundreds of different colours or patterns.
You’ll also find animal die, language die and novelty dice. I’ll show some images below so you can see what I mean. The Dice Emporium actually is one of the largest sources of dice on the internet with over 2000 dice.
On the website you can sort by colour, size, sides, style, RPG, novelty and on sale.
Samples of What You Can find at DiceEmporium.com
Ideas for Dice
- You can use those blank dice if you are making a game that needs custom dice
- You could use that fraction die to test your middle schoolers by having them draw what they roll
- The foam dice are good for playing giant board games
- This decision die would be useful for when decision are difficult.
- Use these time dice along with a toy analog clock to each your child to tell time.
- use this alphabet die to play a paper and pencil word game. (see below) Each person has a paper and pen or pencil. Someone rolls the die and set a timer and see who can name the most words with that letter in that time. OR pick a category first and name all the “animals” or “cities” or “foods” with that letter.