Looking for some printable Valentines Day games for kids that you can just print, assemble and play? I’ve rounded up the best of the printable Valentines Day games I could find from around the net. These are all hosted on different sites so you’ll have to click through to the ones that interest you to get access to the free printable.
8 Free Printable Valentines Day Games
This printable board game from First Grade a la Carte is very simple but fun and will help your child add 3 digit numbers. Bonus!
This Valentine’s Headbanz game from The Crafting Chicks is based on the regular HeadBanz game. If you are not familiar with it, you wear a card on your forehead that you have not seen and ask questions to other people about yourself to try to guess what you are. If you don’t own headbanz, just place a headband around your head and slide the card into that, or tape it to your head!
Who doesn’t like a great scavenger hunt for clues? This one from Stuffed Suitcase has some ready to go clues that lead to spots you probably have in your house plus some blanks for making up your own.
Bingo is a standard game for any party or holiday. This Valentine’s Day bingo game from Crazy Little Projects is perfect. Just use whatever you have for markers, or buy Valentine’s Day themed candies and use those. 8 Cards are included.
Tic Tac Toe is another standard game that there are a million versions of. This Valentine’s Tic Tac Toe by Being Bianca comes in two sizes so you can choose the one that is best for you. Use paper cutout hearts, foam hearts or themed candies as your pieces.
Pint Sized Treasures has created a Conversation Hearts Memory game that can be used in more than one way (see the end of her post.) These are beautifully made.
This Valentine’s Day Matching Game from Creations by Kara uses Hershey Kisses to make the game even more fun since you can EAT them after you WIN them.
Finally this Valentine’s Day I Spy Printable from Live Laugh Rowe should keep your wee ones busy. Work on it together for younger ones or give it to them and let them at it for older ones. Answer sheet included!
For more Valentine’s Day entertainment ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- The Best Dystopian Love Stories to Curl Up With by In Our Spare Time
- 4 Fun Texting Games for Couples on the Go by Philzendia
- Valentine’s Day Scavenger Hunt Printable for Kids by Food Fun Family
- The Perfect Romantic Playlist for your Valentine Getaway by Jennifer Sikora
- 20 Favorite Clean Romance Books I’ve Reviewed by Day by Day in Our World
- Awesome Romantic Movies on Netflix by Mom on the Side
- Valentine’s Day Movies on Netflix for Families by Our Family World
- Paranormal Love Stories that aren’t Totally Cheesy by Pretty Opionated
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search by MommaDJane
- 7 Movies That Will Give You All The Feels on Valentine’s Day by My Teen Guide
- Valentine Books for Kids by Optimistic Mommy
- Our Favorite Movie Quotes About Love by Style on Main
- 8 Totally Awesome Valentine’s Day Movies to Watch by How Was Your Day
- Valentine’s Day Nonfiction by SMS Nonfiction Book Reviews
- 25 Valentine’s Day Movies for Family Movie Night by Stuffed Suitcase
- Anti-Love Stories by The Guavalicious Life
- 10 Sweet Valentine’s Day Books for Preschoolers by Views from the Ville