Planning a kid’s party and looking for some Easter party games? Here are some ones I found on Amazon that would be tons of fun for the kids.
Affiliate links included
Easter Bean Bag Toss
This Easter bean bag toss game comes with a stand up bunny and 5 holes plus spring coloured bean bags to toss into the holes. The holes have mesh so it will catch your bean bags to make it easy to clear them out for the next player.
Easter Plastic Bowling Set
This Easter bowling set is made of plastic and includes 10 pins and 2 balls. For some simple Easter fun. This would be perfect for the youngest crowd as rolling a ball is an easy task for a toddler or preschooler.
Easter Dart Board
This Easter dart board uses soft ball darts that stick to the board with velcro. Includes 4 balls.
Easter Ears Ring Toss
This cute twist on Easter ring toss has a person wearing the Easter ears and others tossing rings onto the ears. It’s all made out of inflatables so no one will get hurt if a ring hits them in the head. Includes 4 rings and hat.
Easter Egg and Spoon Relay
Okay so this egg and spoon relay isn’t necessarily Easter themed but what better game to play at an Easter party? This one is made from wood with bright colours so will last.
Easter Bunny Ring Toss
This Easter bunny ring toss has four bunnies and four rings. The bunnies are made of wood while the rings are made of plastic. The board should last.
For more Easter and spring entertainment ideas, visit a few of my favorite bloggers:
- 7 Best Easter Games Preschoolers Will Really Love by In Our Spare Time
- A Spriteful Start to Spring by The Guavalicious Life
- Games and Toys for Kid’s Easter Baskets by Optimistic Mommy
- 5 Movies for Kids to Watch This Easter by Mom Does it All
- Easter Books for Kids by Mom on the Side
- 21 Books that Belong in Every Child’s Easter Basket (from tots to teens) by Pretty Opinionated
- Printable Easter Word Search by Momma D Jane
- Personalized Easter Books (and more) by SMS Nonfiction Book Reviews
- 5 Zootopia Books to Fill Your Child’s Easter Basket by OurFamilyWorld